Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Look At "Nitish"

"ONE BEAUTIFUL HEART IS BETTER THAN THOUSAND BEAUTIFUL FACES"

Me Nitish...Somewhat crazy...somewhat Childish....
"Childhood" is the best stage of Life..
Me too enjoied my childhood. Me belongs from a middle class family who have a long expectation upon me.
I was dropped in the hostel when i was just Eight..
That was "Shanti Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya" in Muzaffarpur.
I completed my study upto 10th from there.
Then for further study i came to Patna..
As i am very funny ,frank & friendly by nature ..
so always i have some good company,,,,,thank God ....
U know I used to hear music when i got bored .. I ALSO sings when feels lonliness.. Music is my best friend ever..
I am talkative by nature,, meri MAA mujshe behad pyar karti hai aur wo bhi aksar yahi kahati hai ki beta tum bahoot bolte ho..
Fir maine socha ki kyu na ishe apna strength banaya jaye..
That is why my aim is to be an RJ (Radio Jockey) in a reputed channel..

Kahate hai na ki "Love Touches Everyones Life" Love is Colourful & It fill the Life with Colours..
Love enters my life too.
It was 10th April,2009 when i first met her.
She is............................. "Jyoti"...............................
she was ambitious to be an airhostess..
but finally she admits herself for persuing Graduation...
Ater some memorising meet she became my best friend..
But its was 21st may when she enters my "HEART"

No comments:

Post a Comment