Thursday, November 19, 2009

****LOVE IS LIFE****




LOVE IS NOT THE HEART OF LIFE


BUT LOVE IS THE PART OF LIFE..


Oviously now it has become my life;s part..


KHUSHI IS MY LIFE,


I LOVE HER & I LIVE FOR HER..


Now that day also came when i purposed her.. That day i spent some romantic moments with her.. We had our snacks together even in same plate..

& That inspire may to say my feelings to her

But unluckly me still waiting for her reply..

anyways life is her & she have to decide it herself..

U know there is also some strange compilation in y life..


I am luckyone to have some best friends in y company..


karan(Sonu) is my best friend ever..


I am also a very special friend for whom there is great respect, love & craze for her..


She is ***.......NITU......***


She is my altime best friend


She is great & very caring,cute & lovable....


Waishe mujhe intizaar hai ek bahoot hi acche ladke ki ,,


kisi aur ke liye nahi par apni acchi NITU KE LIYE..


May God offers her a worlds best lifepartner..


KAHATE HAI NA


MAN BORNS ON EARTH BUT FRIENDSHIP IS BORN IN HEAVEN..


Thats true & that is only why i am having friend like her..

…love…love…love…love…love…love..………..love*…love**love**love*…love**love**love*………………...……..**love**….….*love*….*love*..*love*……..*love*..*love*……..*love*..*love*……..*love*..*love*……..*love*..*love*……..*love*..*love*……..*love*….*love*….*love*………**love**…………………….*love…………….love*.*love…….……..love*..*love..………..love*…*love.……….love*….*love………love*…..*love…….love*……*love…..love*…….*love…love*…..….**love**…..……*love*…………………..**love**love**love*…*love**love**love*…*love*………………*…*love*……..…………*love*love**love*…*love*love**love*…*love*……….……..…*love*.……………..*…*love**love**love*…*love**love**love*

Its for my sweetheart KHUSHI
Me still waiting for her reply
Me waiting for the day when she will reply me positively ....
anyways
AGAR PYAAR SACCHA HO TO JAROOR MILTI HAI.
Its all for the time being..
For further keep watching..

















No comments:

Post a Comment